Join us for our regular Monday term time playgroup sessions for pre-schoolers. We have a mud kitchen, a rope swing, craft room, woodcraft centre, snack and story time, lots of open fire cookery, junior zip line, sandpit, archery, yes archery even for the tinies and much, much more.
Yes, you can just turn up but our sessions do get booked up so it’s best to book online before you visit.
Who can come?
- This session is suitable for pre-school children and their parents or carers.
- Childminders are welcome to bring children in their care.
- We also welcome older children attending with pre-school siblings.
- Most of the site is suitable for buggies.
- Use of all our facilities.
- A snack for the children and story time.
What do you need to bring?
- A snack and drink for any adults – or a donation for our tea station
- Appropriate clothing – waterproofs and wellies recommended