Our 40 Acre mature woodland is located to the North of Telford, just outside the village of Kynnersley. We have no postcode of our own, but are half a mile on from TF6 6EE on Crudgington Moor Lane.
- Crudgington Moor Lane is a dual approach road, from either end speed must be kept low and consideration given to residents. The road is generally single track with many pull in spaces. Drive slowly on this single track, bumpy moorland road.
- DO NOT use Dukes Drive from the A442, this is a no through road!
- NO large vehicles to approach on Crudgington Moor Lane from the weak bridge direction, off the Newport Road.
- Coaches MUST approach from Rodway!
- Please never use CRUDGINGTON GREEN Lane
- From Kynnersley direction: 20 miles per hour zone! If your approach brings you through Horton, Preston and Kynnersley, you will need to carefully go right through the village and out the other side having gone past a row of bungalows on your left, take a sharp right hand bend, then sharp left hand bend and then take the left fork onto Crudgington Moor Lane, do not continue towards Rodway. We are about a mile on the right. DO NOT stop at the cottages, you are not quite there yet, keep going! All large vehicles MUST use the Rodway entrance from the Newport Road (B5062).
- From Junction 6 of the M54: please take the A5223 to Whichurch, straight over the kidney shaped roundabout at Tesco, over the next roundabout towards Hadley, and the next to the Hospital & Leegomery, go straight over the next two & take the A442 to Crudgington crossroads, 3.1miles, turn right at the cross roads for Newport, take the second right, this should be after you have gone past the houses and playground on the right and then pass through the 40 mile an hour zone into the national speed limit zone, there is a farm on the left hand bank at this point. You will see the farm on your left and then the next right is the one you need. This is Crudgington Moor Lane, (it has an old fashioned wooden sigh and a weak bridge sign at the entrance) we are about one miles down this lane on the left.
- From Junction 4 of the M54: take Castle Farm Way to Prioslee, A4640, take second exit of the roundabout, A4640, Redhill Way, continue to take the A4640 towards Donnington on Donnington Wood Way, straight over several roundabouts Take the second exit onto Humber Lane, continue for approx 1.5miles, turn right towards Preston & Kynnersley. Follow instruction below from Kynnersley.
- From Newport: take the Shrewsbury B5062 road towards Edgmond, continue to the crossroads signposted Cherrington to the right and Sydney and Rodway to the left, take the left turn, this is Cherrington Lane signposted to Sydney, Kynnersley and Rodway. Continue on this road travelling round a right angled left hand bend, over the ‘Rodway’ Bridge. Take the first right hand turning after you have passed over the bridge, this is Crudgington Moor Lane and signposted to Crudgington. We are about half a mile up this road on the right. If you reach Kynnersley you have gone too far! The Rodway road is the best way for coaches as it avoids the ‘Weak Bridge’ on Crudgington Moor Lane!
- From Shrewsbury: take the B5062 through Haughmond and Roden, continue to travel to High Ercall, turn right at the ‘T’ junction opposite the pub and then left at the mini roundabout. Head towards Crudgington crossroads and go straight over the A442 towards Newport. Take the second right ‘Crudgington Moor Lane’, there is currently a ‘weak bridge’ sign at the end of this road. It is opposite a farm on the left hand bank. See details above.
- To find us using your SatNav, please use the co-ordinates: 52.753055N and 2.514625W.
- There is NO postcode for the location of the woodland just print these directions and you will find us easily. Postcodes that tend to be associated with us are only nearby!
- If you are using Sat Nav, it may direct you along ‘Dukes Drive’ from the A442 near Long Lane. Please note that this lane is only suitable for farm vehicles. Do NOT use!
- What three words: willing.seatbelt.eagles
- Contact Judie on 07894472475/07888851813 if you have any problems.
What to bring
- Wellie and waterproofs
- Change for adults drinks and snack
Party consent form
"*" indicates required fields
Photography consent form
"*" indicates required fields