Children & young people & young at heart
We offer a range of opportunities for children, young people & young at heart of all abilities to experience the wild fun and explorative learning of Forest School, from Roarers Playgroup to Family Fun Days, Additional Needs sessions and Holiday Clubs to awesome team building days. There is a place for everyone at Wrekin Forest School and Events.
What can you do at Forest School?
- air rifle
- fire lighting
- open fire cooking
- shelter building
- fire lighting & survival skills
- mud kitchen
- zip wire
- rope swing
- low ropes
- bug hunting
- craft room
- sensory & sound play
- and much, much more………………………………………
What can you do at home?
- using your senses….seek to use you eyes, ears, nose and fingers to sense everything that is happening around you, think about how nature changes all year round. Go on walks, short walks, long walks, walk round your playground, through a local woodland, but get outside
- making seed bombs….clay, compost, wildflower seeds, mix this seeds and compost and then wrap it in the clay to make a round, moulded sphere, when made throw it in a wild space
- natural art…do this anywhere, anytime, make pictures on the ground using leaves, sticks, berries, conkers and cones
- den building, using sticks and leaves and a good tree with a V shaped lower branch, woodland spaces are ideal for this
- mud kitchen, every garden needs a mud kitchen